Dr. Alistair D. Edgar is Associate Professor of Political Science at Wilfrid Laurier University, with cross-appointment to the Balsillie School of International Affairs. He is an editor of Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Organizations (Brill/Nijhoff) and series co-editor for the ACUNS Series on the United Nations (Edward Elgar Publishers). He served as Executive Director of the Academic Council on the United Nations System (ACUNS) in 2003-2008 and 2010-2018. Outside of his scholarly activities, he is President of the Canadian Landmine Foundation.
- Associate Professor, Political Science
Wilfrid Laurier University
- John M. Olin Doctoral Fellow in Economics and National Security, Centre for International Affairs, Harvard University (1993)
- PhD Political Science/International Relations, Queen’s University (1993)
- MA Political Science, University of British Columbia (1985)
- BA History, Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge University (1983)