Are you interested in a graduate program that:
- addresses the most pressing global problems?
- goes beyond traditional academic programs by applying a mulitdisciplinary perspective?
- offers the possibility to work with public policy practitioners at Canada’s leading think-tank on international affairs?
- develops policy papers that feed into the Canadian Foreign Policy decision-making process?
- provides internship opportunities with the United Nations system, governments and civil society groups?
- has options for studying abroad?
- offers small class sizes so you can work closely with leading international researchers?
The Balsillie School of International Affairs offers three world-class academic programs through Wilfrid Laurier University and the University of Waterloo, advancing ambitious, new approaches to global governance and international public policy. The BSIA campus brings together scholars, students, and policy makers in a unique, collaborative format to identify meaningful solutions to humanity’s most critical problems.
With more than 60 affiliated teaching faculty, drawn from political science, economics, history, sociology, business, geography and environment studies, the School provides students with a truly interdisciplinary environment that fosters comprehensive global learning.