MBA/MIPP graduates have a diverse range of interests and passions they pursue after graduation. Graduates gain awareness of opportunities available on a global level through workplace partnerships, faculty, and alumni.
Examples of some of expected MBA/MIPP career paths:
- Head of Government, Public Policy and Philanthropy at Multinational Corporation
- Corporate Responsibility and Community Relations Officer
- Analyst, Financial Institutions Division, Finance Canada
- Government Liasion in industry (e.g., pharmaceutical, mining)
- Director, Government and Community Affairs
- Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
- Director of Corporate Partnerships, International Partnerships, Canadian Bureau for International Education
- United Nations Development Program as part of the United Nations Association in Canada’s (UNAC) Junior Professional Consultant Program
- Project Manager, Climate Change & Energy, International Institute for Sustainable Development
Explore some more career possibilities through the Global Compact Canada network.