Ph.D. in Global Governance
Master of International Public Policy
- Master of International Public PolicyAnne is the Strategic Development Manager at the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE), Canada’s only national, non-profit organization representing the full spectrum of Canadian education, dedicated to international education.
Master of Arts in Global Governance
- Master of Arts in Global GovernanceSuhani is the Programme Officer - Sustainable Development for CIVICUS. She is responsible for project delivery of key sustainable development projects at CIVICUS, including the Leave No One Behind initiative and the Action for Sustainable Development platform.
- Master of Arts in Global GovernanceInterested in the operation of international organizations, particularly in relation to the adoption of transnational approaches to the alleviation of extreme poverty and the broader struggle towards the preservation of human rights on a global scale.
- Master of Arts in Global GovernanceSince graduating from the BSIA, Kathryn has worked with Transparency International on issues of corruption in climate finance, spent a year living and working in Mexico, and will be beginning law school in September 2015 at the University of Victoria.
- Master of Arts in Global GovernanceClara Yoon is the Project Coordinator/Junior Consultant in the Private Sector Development (PSD) department with Mennonite Economic Development Associates (MEDA), an international economic development organization whose mission is to create business solutions to poverty.