Dr. Huo earned his PhD from the University of North Carolina in 2006. His primary research interest is in the political economy of institutions and incentives, covering topics such as the electoral logic of redistributive policy, role of the public sector, and socio-political coordination among businesses.
- Assistant Professor, Political Science
University of Waterloo
Office: HH 349 (UW)
(519) 888-4567 | Ext. 38396 (UW)
- Ph.D., Political Science, University of North Carolina, 2009
- M.S., Journalism, Ohio University, 2001
- B.A., English, Xian Foreign Language University, 2000