Maha Eid took on the role of Graduate Program Coordinator early December 2019. She has been with the English department at the University of Waterloo since May 2018 supporting a similar role. She worked as a research assistant for the College of Pharmacy and Nutrition at the University of Saskatchewan as part of a data collection team for a study on the impact of socio-economic, geography, and cultural factors on household food insecurity of Syrian refugees: a study after resettlement in Canada.
Maha immigrated with her family to Canada in 2017. Previous to coming to Canada, she worked in the field of education administration and leadership for twelve years at an international IB school in Cairo, Egypt. Previous to her career in the education sector, she also worked in several USAID funded projects in Egypt.
- Graduate Program Coordinator, Global Governance
- Office: BSIA 212
- BSIA: (226) 772-3071 | UW: (519) 888-4567 ext. 32415
- Diploma in Educational Leadership and Administration, American University in Cairo, 2013
- MA in International Human Rights Law, American University in Cairo, 2003
- BA in Political Science (Public and International Law), American University in Cairo, 1998