Lucy Hinton is a PhD student and doctoral fellow in the Global Governance program at BSIA.
PhD in Global Governance
- Balsillie Doctoral Fellowship, 2016
- Dalhousie Graduate Scholarship, 2014
- Borders in Globalization (SSHRC) Grant, 2014
- Kavelmann-Fond International Experience Award, 2012
- Valedictorian, University of Waterloo, 2013
- University of Waterloo President’s Scholarship, 2009
- Millennium Excellence Award, 2009
- Hinton, L. and M. Schnurr. 2017 (submitted). “”I think of my little garden here as the same as my three acres in Bhutan”: How Bhutanese Refugees Find Home in a Community Garden in Halifax, Nova Scotia”. Borders in Globalization. In V. Konrad. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
- Hinton, Lucy. 2015. “Developing a Sense of Responsibility Towards Social Justice”. Focus: Centre for Teaching and Learning on University Teaching and Learning. 23 (2), 3-4.
- PhD Global Governance, Balsille School of International Affairs
- MA, International Development Studies, Dalhousie University, 2016
- BES, International Development, University of Waterloo, 2013